December 11, 2020 - January 3, 2021
Opening Reception / Dec 12, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
**In-person opening reception has been cancelled due to recent surge in Covid cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to view artwork by appointment. Thank you **
Phantasy Arcade is a unique art exhibition concept born out of quarantine. Featuring a coupling of artist and musicians, each artist created work for an original, non-playable, 1/6th scale arcade cabinet. Musicians simultaneously created original music based on the artists' concepts. The collection is a miniature arcade that evokes nostalgia for things that never were.
On display in the gallery December 12, 2020 - January 3, 2021
RECEPTION DETAILS (Saturday, December 12)
- There will be an opening reception from 6 - 9pm.
- Only 15 people will be admitted into the STORE at a time.
- Only 30 people will be admitted into the GALLERY at a time.
- Admission is FREE. RSVPs will be required to attend the opening reception. RSVP HERE
- Go HERE for our COVID protocols.
- Over 20 custom mini arcade cabinets will be on display and available for sale as limited edition creations.
- An exhibition soundtrack of original chiptunes music will be available online.
ABOUT PHANTASY ARCADE
- Artists are given a template and a chance to create their own Phantasy Arcade game. Games that we wish existed.
- All cabinets are hand assembled and include a removable battery powered light and mini bluetooth speaker installed inside (optional).
- The marquee and the monitor areas will be lit to resemble a working arcade machine!
- Musicians will be selected to create an original chiptune song for each Phantasy game!
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
2916 NE Alberta Street
Portland OR, 97211