Current Employment Opportunities
We are looking for an organized illustration art / pop culture nerd that is passionate about inspiring others, organizing fun events, and building community. We are not in a rush to fill this position but are looking for qualified candidates. Apply if you are looking to make a career of helping artists grow, inspiring others, and event organizing.
- General assistance with store, shipping, gallery, and maintenance duties
- Organize and execute exhibitions and gallery related events
- Customer service and sales
- Marketing events and exhibitions
- Coordinating with artists and various vendors
- Gallery prepping, hanging, and managing exhibition art work
- Assist co-curators and team members with various event related tasks
- Must be a fan of comic books, animation, video games, and the illustrated arts
- Must know how to use google suite
- Must have experience with programs like Slack, Trello, Monday
- Must be extremely organized
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably already a fan of Nucleus
- Preferably has some design or english arts background
- Full time, five days a week
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 12pm - 8pm daily
$18 / hour starting pay
*To apply for this position please email your resume, cover letter, and top 3 reasons why we should hire you, top 3 animated films, top 3 artists, and top 3 video games to [email protected].
Gallery Preparation Intern
This is a non-paid internship, however we do offer school credit (if applicable), store discounts, recommendation letters, resume and portfolio assistance. Interns are only required a minimum of 10 hours per week for a total of 150 hours. The duration of internships may vary based on individual schedules.
- Assisting the gallery curator in preparing the gallery for exhibitions and events.
- Hands-on work with artwork. Hanging, wrapping, and taking down exhibitions.
- Help with our gift shop and a variety of other events, gallery, and shop related tasks.
- Passionate about working hands-on with gallery artwork.
- Friendly and works well in a team environment.
- Organized, punctual, and strong desire for quality and excellent customer service.
- Eager to learn.