Current Employment Opportunities
Currently, only non-paid internships are available. However we do offer school credit (if applicable), store discounts, recommendation letters, resume and portfolio assistance. Interns are only required a minimum of 8 hours per week. Duration of internship to be determined.
Gallery Preparation Intern
- Assisting the gallery curator in preparing the gallery for hanging.
- Hands-on work with artwork. Hanging, wrapping, and taking down shows.
- Corresponding with artists and curator on properly hanging art prior to show openings.
- Passionate about working hands-on with gallery artwork.
- Friendly and works well in a team environment.
- Organized, punctual, and strong desire for quality and excellent customer service.
- Eager to learn.
If you are qualified and are interested in any of these positions, email