Creating Graphic Novels with Kazu Kibuishi
July 18, 2020
Jul 18, 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Kazu Kibuishi, bestselling author and illustrator of the Amulet graphic novel series, will conduct a live 3-hour online course on creating comics and graphic novels. All proceeds will go directly to support Nucleus and our art community.
- $85 (3 hour online workshop 1pm - 4pm PST)
- Zoom class sign in details will be emailed to registered students about 2 days prior to class.
SYLLABUS / SCHEDULE
Kazu will be showing us his workflow, thought process, and how he goes about creating a graphic novel / comic.
- Students are encouraged to ask questions during the workshop
- This is an intermediate class and is suitable for all ages
- Registered students will have access to a recording of the class for a limited time
- Students will only need note taking materials and access to zoom
ABOUT KAZU KIBUISHI
Kazu Kibuishi is the writer and artist of the New York Times Bestselling AMULET graphic novel series, published by Scholastic Graphix. He is also the editor/art director/cover artist of the EXPLORER and FLIGHT Comic Anthologies, and the creator of the webcomic Copper. His debut graphic novel, Daisy Kutter: The Last Train, won a YALSA Best Books for Young Adults Award in 2005. In 2012, he illustrated the covers for the Harry Potter 15th Anniversary Edition paperbacks.
Learn more about Kazu here: