September 28, 2019
Opening Reception / Sep 28, 10:00AM - 4:00PM
The days are getting shorter, the weather is cooling down, and we're gearing up for our fourth Pin-Pal-Palooza, a convention for all things enamel/lapel pin-related designed by your favorite artists and more! We've invited many vendors from Los Angeles and beyond, and they'll be setting up shop in our space on Saturday September 28th, 2019. Join us as we welcome new vendors and new exclusives!
Saturday, September 28th 2019
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
FREE ADMISSION, Open to the public, No RSVP, All ages welcome
- First 100 people in line will receive a free gift pin. Limited to 1 pin per person.
- Raffle Giveaway. Winner announced each hour starting at 1:00 pm. Grand prize of all 8 Nucleus-exclusive pins at 5:00 pm.
- Select artists will debut new pins at the event; stay tuned to our social media for release announcements!
- Each vendor table will be selling pins and other goodies in the Main Gallery and our Atrium Gallery
- Trading Post - leave a pin, take a pin
- Coffee Cart by Wolf's Brew Coffee
- Select handful of winners will be announced every hour on the hour. Last announcement at 5:00 PM.
- Previous hour raffle tickets will be discarded after each winning announcement and not carried over to the next hour.
- One pin per winner.
- All winners must be present in order to win a pin.
PIN TRADE STATION RULES
- Trade station will be located in the gallery on a framed felt board.
- Take 1 pin, leave 1 pin.
- Hard/soft enamel pins only. No wood, no acrylic, no homemade crafts.
- Trades are limited to 2 per person
Alex Ahad o_8
Baer and Lamb
Blue Ruin Co.
Doggie Drawings by Lili Chin
DUST + HALOS
Hey It's Meu
Le Tea Leaf
Miranda Dressler Illustration
Red Bean Art
Tiny Deer Studio
Unprivileged Trading Company
Please welcome our friends at Wolf's Brew Coffee, who will be selling delicious iced coffee & cold brew 11 am - 3 pm!
No event pieces are currently available to display.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214