Marvel's Spider-Man: The Art of the Game Artists Panel
September 22, 2018
Opening Reception / Sep 22, 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Due to popular demand, Nucleus is bringing some of the creatives behind Spider-Man back on Saturday Sept 22 (2 - 5 PM) for a look at the behind-the-scenes process from Marvel and Insomniac's latest game release. The artists will be talking about various aspects of the game as well as the overall art direction. Bring your questions for the Q&A session and meet the artists one-on-one as they sign copies of the new Marvel's Spider-Man: The Art of the Game book!
- FREE RSVP tickets available Monday, Sept 17th at 9:00AM PST on eventbrite. Click HERE for the link.
- Jacinda Chew, Art Director
- Gavin Goulden, Lead Character Artist
- Henrique Naspolini, Senior Character Artist
- Josh Noble, Principal Environment Artist
- Ben Arfmann, Writer
2:00 - 3:00 Artist Discussion Panel
3:00 - 3:30 Q & A (moderated by Ben Zhu)
4:00 - 5:00 Book Signing
- Due to limited quantity of copies, we will not take book orders over the phone prior to the panel & signing. Please plan to arrive early to purchase. Books are available at first come first served basis.
- Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. (1 of the items must be a Nucleus purchased item) Artists will not be doing sketches.
- If you do not purchase a book or other spiderman related item from us for signing, and you bring your own book, then an outside book fee of $10 will be charged at the door.
- Panel/Signing tickets limited to 2 per person.
- Admission is guaranteed for ticket holders ONLY. A waitlist will be available in person on the day of event if RSVPs are full.
Follow @MarvelGames, @PlayStation, @InsomniacGames, and @GalleryNucleus for the latest news and more on the game.
Copyright 2018 Marvel
No event pieces are currently available to display.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214