Marvel's Spider-Man: The Art of the Game
September 15, 2018 - September 23, 2018
Opening Reception / Sep 15, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
In collaboration with Marvel and Insomniac Games, Gallery Nucleus is hosting an art exhibition for the new Marvel's Spider-Man game!
Opening Reception Highlights
- Featuring incredible artwork from the new Marvel's Spider-Man video game.
- Insomniac Games / Marvel Games developers and artists will be in attendance & signing the Marvel's Spider-Man: The Art of the Game book.
- Pop-Up Shop with Exclusive Limited-Edition Marvel's Spider-Man merchandise.
- Exclusives to debut on opening night to attendees first. (Exclusives will be available online September 16th)
- Hourly raffles and photo ops !
- Free admission, no RSVP for exhibition, all ages welcome.
- VIP hour 6pm - 7pm
- Limited edition prints to be announced and released on opening night.
Artists in Attendance / Signing (RSVP required)
- Signing starts at 7pm and ends 9pm. Please RSVP for free HERE to secure a signing spot. (Starts 9/8 at 9:00AM PST)
- Bill Rosemann, Executive Creative Director
- Bryan Intihar, Creative Director
- Eric Monacelli, Senior Producer & Project Lead
- Gavin Goulden, Lead Character Artist
- Jacinda Chew, Studio Art Director
- Nicholas Schumaker, Concept Artist
- Tim Tsang, Art Director
* For those who RSVP'd for the signing, please arrive no later than 6PM to get checked-in and to purchase signing items.
Artists Panel (Saturday, 2pm - 5pm September 22)
- Here is another chance to meet some more of the creatives, get a behind the scenes scoop on the making of the game, ask them questions, and get signatures.
- Limited to 150 people, you can RSVP for FREE and get more info HERE
Follow @MarvelGames, @PlayStation, @InsomniacGames, and @GalleryNucleus for the latest news and more on the game.
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214