Star vs the Forces of Evil Panel & Signing
April 22, 2017
Opening Reception / Apr 22, 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Join us Saturday April 22 from 2-5PM as Daron Nefcy returns to Gallery Nucleus alongside a few of the cast & crew from Disney's Star Vs. The Forces of Evil! Daron will be moderating a special panel for the show, giving guests a behind-the-scenes look and discussing the processes/challenges of making a hit animated TV show.
Guests will also be treated to a special sneak peek of the upcoming Season 3!
General Admission - $5 or FREE if you purchase a Star Vs. the Forces of Evil print or book in-store on the day of the signing.($5 credit would be discounted off your in-store purchase if you already purchased a ticket online).
VIP Admission - $10 Guaranteed first 4 rows, no waiting in line, and first to get items signed.
- Tickets will go on sale 10:00 AM (PST) Saturday April 15th. Check back here on this event page for the ticket links.
- General Admission & VIP ticket holders are guaranteed entrance.
- Seats for General Admission ticket holders will be on a first come first serve basis, standing room will also be available.
- Non-ticket holders ARE NOT guaranteed entrance if the event is sold out. We have a limited capacity in the gallery and cannot allow walk-ins once capacity is reached.
- In the event the signing is sold out, a Stand-By list will be available for any last minute cancellation spots. Guests can only sign up for the Stand-By list in person. (No phone calls or emails)
- Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed 2 signing items per person. No sketch requests are permitted.
- Max of 4 tickets per purchase per person for General Admission and 2 tickets per person for VIP Admission. Any amount over the limit will be automatically refunded.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given if you cannot make the event.
1:30 - 2:00PM Seating opens to attendees
2:00 - 3:00PM Panel/Discussion
3:00 - 3:30PM Q & A
3:30 - 4:00PM Intermission
4:00 - 5:00PM Signing
Daron Nefcy - Creator/Moderator
Adam McArthur- Voice of Marco Diaz
Brian Kim- Composer
Dominic Bisignano- Supervising producer
Aaron Hammersley- Supervising producer
Becky Dreistadt- Character Designs
Drake Brodahl- Backgrounds
*schedule & panelists subject to change
No event pieces are currently available to display.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214