May 6, 2017
Opening Reception / May 6, 11:00AM - 6:00PM
Gallery Nucleus is holding our first ever Pin-Pal-Palooza, a convention for all things enamel/lapel pin-related designed by your favorite artists and more! We've invited many vendors from Los Angeles and beyond, and they'll be setting up shop in our space on Saturday May 6, 2017. Join us in our celebration of the rise of independent artists and their craft for wearable art.
Saturday May 6, 2017
12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
FREE ADMISSION, Open to the public, No RSVP, All ages
- FREE door prize to the first 100 attendees.
- Raffle Giveaway. Winner announced each hour starting at 1:00 pm. Grand prize of all 8 Nucleus-exclusive pins at 7:00 pm.
- Select artists will debut new pins at the event; stay tuned to our social media for release announcements!
- Each vendor table will be selling pins and other goodies in the Main Gallery.
- Kevin Jay Stanton will also be hosting a Pin Design Workshop in our Atrium Gallery from 2–3pm. Workshop details and tickets can be purchased here!
Blue Ruin Co.
Hey It's Meu!
Kevin Jay Stanton
Lost Lust Supply
Odds & Sods
Robot Dance Battle
Tiffany Le/Le Tea Leaf
The Little Friends of Printmaking
OPEN CALL IS NOW CLOSED
No event pieces are currently available to display.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214