Cartoon Network Collective Exhibition / The Answer Signing
September 10, 2016 - September 25, 2016
Opening Reception / Sep 10, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
FREE admission, all ages welcomed, no RSVP needed
OPENING RECEPTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Free refreshments and pop corn
- Meet the artists of the Cartoon Network's "The Collective"
- New exclusive limited edition print from the answer to be released.
- New limited edition prints from "The Collective" to be released.
- Artists signing from 7pm - 9pm
- Buy any CN merchandise from our shop to get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a special prize filled backpack. Winners annouced 8,9,10pm. Winners do not need to be present to win. Winning numbers will be announced on Facebook.
FEATURED COLLECTIVE ARTISTS
ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE
The Cartoon Network Collective is a new dedicated web space that will bring celebrated artists to interpret your favorite Cartoon Network shows and characters. The Collective offers a variety of products based on these collaborations that include apparel, accessories, limited-edition posters and more. As The Collective evolves, you’ll see more exclusive content like behind-the-scenes footage of work in progress, artist interviews and user interactivity.
ABOUT THE ANSWER
Thousands of years ago, there were two Gems called Ruby and Sapphire who lived on the faraway Gem Homeworld planet. Even though one Gem could see into the future, neither could predict that their paths would come together in such an incredible way! This is the story of Garnet, the leader of the Crystal Gems, and how she came to live on planet Earth. Rebecca Sugar, creator of Steven Universe, tells this love story with plenty of warmth and humor.
event image by: Travis Louie
roll over image by: Tiffany Ford & Elle Michalka
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
1445 SE Hawthorne Blvd.
Portland OR, 97214