The Art of Zootopia Signing/Panel
March 12, 2016
Opening Reception / Mar 12, 1:00PM - 4:00PM
FREE ADMISSION at door with Zootopia book Purchase
$10 at the door without Zootopia book purchase
- 80 general admission seats (First come first serve)
- 50 floor seats / standing area (First come first serve)
- VIP seats (SOLD OUT)
- Signatures are limited to one item, per person.
Outside books will be subject to a $10 fee.
Come hear the artists share stories from behind the scenes and see their development work for the movie. Bring your questions for the Q&A session and meet the artists one-on-one as they sign copies of the Art of Zootopia!
Matthias Lechner - Art Director Environments
Cory Loftis - Art Director Character
Fawn Veerasunthorn - Story Artist
Normand Lemay - Story Artist
Kira Lehtomaki - Animation Supervisor
Benson Shum - Animator
Trent Correy - Animator
Moderated by Drew A. Taylor of Disney Insider
Front Row VIP Seats
- Waives admission fee.
- Guaranteed seat in the first few designated rows
- No need to wait in line or get to the event early just to get a good seat.
- Comes with a free bottle of water.
- Guaranteed first in line during the artist signing time.
Some artwork may be paid for in installments. Please for details.
210 East Main St
Alhambra CA 91801 (Map)
TUES - SUN: 12pm to 8pm
2916 NE Alberta Street
Portland OR, 97211