1 days left to order and receive your domestic shipments by Christmas!
Simultaneously featured in our Atrium Gallery:
Horoscope Honeys by Bill Presing: Exhibition & Calendar Release
In the 1950s, World War II had come to a close with life back home racing along at a skyrocketing pace. Industry was booming and new technology was being introduced. Innovative minds soon envisioned the future with flying cars, ray guns, full course meals served in a pill, and the ability to talk through television sets! With the benefit of today's hindsight, it is charming to see how differently technology has evolved, yet in some cases, the predictions of yesteryear have become eerily true.
Nucleus has carefully selected a group of talent recapturing the brimming optimism and limitless imagination of years past. The exhibit, Yesterday's Tomorrow, features original works in a variety of mediums celebrating the past while looking towards the future.
Join Us for the Opening Reception FREE Admission, Open to Public, All-Ages, No RSVP
Opening Reception Highlights
• Come dressed in retro 50s/60s attire to be entered to win a raffle for $75 in art prints. Winner will be announced on our Facebook after the opening.
• What will the year 2065 bring? Make your illustrated or written predictions of clothing, vehicles, inventions, etc. to be included in our "Today's Tomorrow" time capsule book
• Hula hoop contest to win prizes (8:30pm)
• Complimentary refreshments include root beer floats
Exhibiting Artist Include:
* = artists in attendance during opening reception
Red Dino | Mattias Adolfsson | Ink & watercolors | 23" x 46"
Above Image (cropped): Beautification Station | Stephanie Buscema | Cel vinyl & gouache on watercolor paper | 10" x 15"