Power in Numbers 5
In collaboration with Gallery Nucleus Portland
, we are proud to announce the 5th iteration and return of our classic open submission show: Power in Numbers 5. Both Portland and LA galleries will have their own unique roster of artists.
For one weekend only, the gallery will feature the work of over one hundred artists in a 5 x 7 postcard format show. Featuring artwork from over 100 artists, this will be a fantastic way to acquire some original art! The show will be cash and carry, meaning each purchased piece will be immediately removed from the show to be taken home. Get there early so you can see it all!PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS
- Doors open at 6pm sharp on opening night February 15th. No phone orders will be taken. Must be in-person.
- Plan to arrive earlier than 6pm to line up if you plan on seeing everything in person - pieces will be removed from the wall as they are purchased - first come first serve.
- 20 people will be allowed to enter the atrium gallery at a time.
- All pieces will have 2 labels identifying them by name. Peel off the right-hand label of the piece you wish to purchase.
- Present the peeled label to the register to pay. All pieces will be $75 plus tax.
- Pay with cash or card.
- Once the purchase is final a gallery associate will remove the artwork from the wall for you.
- The complete show will be available to view on our website starting February 16th, and all unsold works from opening night will be available for purchase through the website.