WINNING RAFFLE #'s!
Grand Prize winners!
Please email email@example.com with photo of winning ticket to claim prize!
Gallery Nucleus and SEGA have teamed up to celebrate the release of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
With handpicked tribute art, exclusive print releases, giveaways, and special art installations, our teams have collaborated to bring the world of Yakuza straight to the fans.
Join us Saturday March 17, 2018 from 3:00 - 7:00PM as we celebrate the fans and the final entry of Kazuma Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima.
HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR FAMILY?
OPENING RECEPTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Daisuke Sato the General Producer of the Yakuza series and HORITOMO the renowned tattoo artist behind the series will be signing for those who pre-purchase The Premium or Launch Edition of Yakuza 6 : The Song of Life or any of the Yakuza back catalog games sold at the event
- 1 signature from Daisuke Sato and HORITOMO per person
- Signing begins at 3:15 with signing will promptly end at 4:30
- Purchases will begin at 12PM once Gallery Nucleus opens
- Games must be purchased by 4:00 for the chance to receive a signature. Game quantities limited
- Over 30 pieces of tribute art on display created by our fans and staff
- Original hand-drawn tattoo designs from the Yakuza series by HORITOMO on display
- Game artwork from the Yakuza franchise on display
- Debut of exclusive Yakuza themed prints for sale
- HORITOMO will be doing a live art demonstration at the event
- Lifesize Kamurocho Gate installation
- Special announcement and Q&A during opening night
- FREE exclusive Ono Michio-kun Pin to the first 200 attendees who purchase any Yakuza merchandise, refreshments, raffles, exclusive Yakuza 6 shirt for sale, and more!
- Gallery Nucleus will have the premium and launch edition copies of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life for pre-purchase. With the purchase, you will receive the collector art books to be signed at the event. Game will be shipped on April 17th 2018
- Open to the public, FREE admission, no RSVP necessary
Continue to check back on this page as we reveal more info as we get closer to the event!
Event details & schedule may change
Event Exclusive release of the official Yakuza 6 T-Shirt
Be among the first to pick-up a copy of the Essence of Art collector's artbook with every Yakuza 6 pre-purchase!
Daisuke Sato started at SEGA in 1994 and met director Toshihiro Nagoshi in AM2, SEGA’s Arcade Game Development Department. Sato began as the art director for the first Yakuza game, and then became the director for Yakuza 3 and Binary Domain. Currently, he is the Producer & Head of the Ryu ga Gotoku Studio in Japan.
Born 1971, Horitomo worked as a tattooist in Japan from 1993 to 2007, then moved to the states to continue his career at State of Grace Tattoo Studio in San Jose. He has designed the entirety of the Yakuza franchise’s tattoos and acted as oversight on their appearance in the games. He is the author of “IMMOVABLE”, a book published in 2011, covering the history of Fudomyo-ou, a Buddhist deity and popular image for Japanese tattoos, where he presents a tattoo artist’s perspective on its iconography. He has also released a design book on cats and Japanese traditional tattoos, “MONMONCATS”, launching an apparel brand of the same name. His life’s mission is to spread the culture and artistry of traditional Japanese tattoos in the states.