- Assisting the gallery curator in preparing the gallery for hanging.
- Hands-on work with artwork. Hanging, wrapping, and breaking down shows.
- Researching artists and sponsors.
- Photography and image editing.
- Artwork entry and updates in our system.
- Assisting our Registrar or Store Manager with inventory maintenance and miscellaneous tasks.
- Basic retail store tasks such as ringing sales, restock received orders, researching new items.
- Designing signage and promotional material.
- Writing press releases, artist bios, and more.
- Passionate about working hands-on with gallery artwork.
- Friendly and works well in a team environment.
- Organized, professional, punctual, and strong desire for quality and excellent customer service.
- Eager to learn.
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred.
Currently, only non-paid internships are available. However we do offer school credit (if applicable), store discounts, recommendation letters, resume and portfolio assistance. Interns are only required a minimum of 8 hours per week. Duration of internship to be determined.
If interested, please email us a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.