Power In Numbers
June 17 - June 24, 2006
Opening reception: Saturday, June 17, 2006 (7pm-11pm)
Bring in your flyer to recieve a free gift at the door
Nucleus proudly presents, The Power in Numbers Show, a one week event on behalf of the Red Cross. This show presents a wide variety of new and original art by over 100 artists. The artists will be creating on a strict 4” x 6” postcard format using any desired medium they choose on a two dimensional surface. Buyers will be able to “pick and grab”, taking their purchases immediately after they have been made. All artwork will be marked at exactly $100. Artists may submit up to 4 pieces giving nearly all collectors a chance to take home something.
IMPORTANT: Buying Instructions for the Opening Night are as follows.
1. Attendees will be given a number at the door. The first 50 will be allowed into the gallery at 7pm. afterward we will be allowing one person in for each person leaving. Those waiting to get in the gallery can hang out in the store until your number is called in sequence.
2. The bar will be in the front of the store for people waiting to get in the gallery. There will be plenty of trash cans around so please mind your drinks. The only drinks we will be serving are Red Rum and Pineapple.
3. After entering the gallery, browse until you have decided on your purchases, take a pen and write your ticket number underneath the piece on the label: "sold to____". Each person can mark up to 5 pieces. Mark only the pieces you will buy. Pay for the pieces immediately after your pieces have been marked.
4. You may pay for your pieces in cash or credit. We will record your name, and contact info, and the piece you bought on a list for record keeping purposes.
5. Buyers can pick up their purchases starting from 11:00 pm to midnight or the following day or later. No pieces will be released without full payment.
Amy Kim Ganter
Christian L. Scheurer
Crystal YinDaisuke Tsutsumi
Frohawk Two Feathers
Jessi Dore Lawson
Julio Stanley Flores